Protect Your Construction Site With Our Security Officers
Construction site losses are significant! Theft is a constant concern for construction companies working on residential and commercial sites. Tool and equipment theft alone costs the average individual contractor nearly $20,000 a year. Beyond property loss, the downtime can be cost hundreds or thousands of dollars an hour, making a big dent in your bottom lines Legion construction site security guards can keep you from becoming a statistic. Learn more in this report.
Legion Can Handle Your Construction Site Security
Construction site security is critical as a money-saving step and a powerful means of preventing costly production delays. Trained, professional construction site security guards can:
- Handle tool and other inventory control
- Deter theft of construction equipment, tools and materials
- Deter vandalism on site
- Control all visitors to the job site
- Maintain a list of all vehicles, deliveries, and visitors to the site
- Vehicle and/or foot patrol of job site during both op and non-op hours
- Secure entrance and exit areas of site during non-operational hours
- Maintain watch over site equipment during non-operational hours
- Protect construction offices 24/7
- Inspection of fencing and surrounding perimeter for security breaches
Whether you have a single site or multiple sites, your dedicated Legion Security Guards coordinator will handle all the details and manage your professional, licensed, reliable, high-quality security guard team.
Consider the Cost of Not Making the Call
As a proven expert in construction site security, Legion Security Guard Services provides trained, insured, and licensed security guards to protect your assets.
Call us at (678) 250-4187 us to learn more. You can also contact us to request a proposal.